- H.265 Compression Technology
- 30 fps @ 2560×1920 (WDR Pro on)
- 3.7 ~ 7.7 mm, Remote Focus
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 30 meters
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Trend Micro IoT Security within Standard Warranty Period
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK08-rated Housing
- Built-in Microphone
VIVOTEK’s IT9389-HT is a H.265 outdoor turret network camera equipped with a 5-Megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560×1920 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IT9389-HT is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high contrast and low light environments.
The IT9389-HT offers a remote focus lens for different user scenarios. IR illuminators are equipped with 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. To provide reliable coverage in harsh outdoor environments, the IT9389-HT is encased in IP66 and IK08 housing.
By employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression, the IT9389-HT is able to reduce bandwidth up to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.
* Depending on scenes
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Trend Micro IoT Security for Cybersecurity