Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
The SD9364-EHL-v2 is the latest professional speed dome camera from VIVOTEK, specifically designed to enhance low light surveillance in large coverage areas. Equipped with 150M IR illuminators and a 30x optical zoom lens, the SD9364-EHL-v2 provides a superb low light image in the most challenging situations. The SD9364-EHL-v2 also adopts VIVOTEK’s Smart IR II technology, which provides smooth vari-angle adjustment of the IR illuminators, allowing broad coverage FOV and highly uniform IR intensity while avoiding hot-spots traditionally associated with IR illumination.
The SD9364-EHL-v2 is the PTZ surveillance camera with IR Illumination to utilize H.265 compression technology. When combined with VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology users can obtain bandwidth savings of up to 80%* compared to traditional H.264. By combining 1080p full HD resolution with H.265, IR illuminators, Smart IR II, WDR, and 30x optical zoom, the SD9364-EHL-v2 is able to capture fine details at top-notch quality, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
VIVOTEK further strengthened the camera performance with an IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing to protect the camera against rain, dust, and corrosion. The SD9364-EHL-v2 has a wide operating temperature range from -50°C to 55°C, ensuring continuous operation under the most extreme weather conditions and hazardous environments. This makes the SD9364-EHL-v2 ideally suited to monitor wide open spaces such as ports, highways, cities, and parking lots where high-level precision is required.
* Depending on scene.
- Real-time H.265, H.264 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- 60 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 30x Zoom Lens
- 150M IR with Smart IR II (Vari-Angle IR)
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Weather-proof IP66, Vandal-proof IK10 and NEMA 4X-rated Housing
- -50°C ~ 55°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions (AC 24V/ PoH)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
- Power Redundant Supported
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.static.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.