- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- 4K Display for Clear and Detailed Monitoring
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 802.3at/af Compliant PoE port x 8/16
- VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Viewing
- RAID 0, 1 Supported to Prevent from Recording Data Loss
- Remote Schedule Backup to FTP
- POS Integration (Project Support Function)
- Multiple Browsers Supported: IE, Chrome, and Firefox on both Windows & macOS
VIVOTEK’s ND9424P is a new generation H.265 Linux-based standalone NVR that supports up to 4K IP camera video decoding and local 4K video display. With advanced H.265 compression technology, users are able to experience Full HD quality video while expending less HDD capacity than H.264.
The NVR features embedded 16x 802.3 at/af PoE ports to provide users easy and convenient IP camera installation, and also supports remote and mobile access via VIVOCloud and iViewer apps for both iOS and Android devices. The VIVOCloud app provides instant push notification and direct video playback functions when triggered by an alarm notification and provides users a flexible and intelligent NVR for seamless use in small to medium sized video surveillance applications.
Users of the NVR will also benefit from VIVOTEK’s cooperation with world-renowned cybersecurity company, Trend Micro. Through network cameras armed with Trend Micro’s anti-intrusion software, VIVOTEK unites high security and robust network surveillance to secure lives and protect data across diverse applications.
Better Video Quality with Lower Bandwidth
With H.265 standard and VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream technology, VIVOTEK NVR is not only able to provide the high quality video, also save the usage of network bandwidth and recording capacity more than regular H.264 standard.
4K IP Camera Video Input and 4K Local Video Output
Supporting 4K IP camera video input and 4K local video output, VIVOTEK’s NVR can provide users extra high definition video resolution ensuring they will never miss a single detail in both video monitoring and recording.
Trend Micro IoT Security
In collaboration with industry-leading cybersecurity software partners, VIVOTEK focuses on making network security products and software that meet industry protocols as well as constantly developing shields to increase your protection from various cyberattacks. By choosing VIVOTEK solutions, users can experience not only high-quality products, but also safer network environments.
VIVOTEK’s NVR offers both LiveView and Playback modes for one fisheye network camera simultaneously. They also provide multiple fisheye de-warp display modes, including 1O, 1P, 1R, 1O3R, 1O8R, allowing users to monitor any angle, or to enjoy precise detailed images for a total surveillance experience.
VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Viewing
The free VIVOCloud app makes surveillance lightweight and portable, ensuring efficient operation. The latest P2P technology makes remote access even more convenient, by simply scanning the QR-code and installing the app, users can view live streams and play recorded clips with the intuitive interface anytime, anywhere. Armed with the Push Notification function, users will directly get an alert message on their Android/iOS mobile device and directly playback the video to check for any suspicious activity.
Trend Micro IoT Security for Cybersecurity
Supported Model ListDevice Pack
Supported HDD List
|Western Digital *||WD81PURZ||8TB|
* WD (Western Digital) is one of VIVOTEK’s SIA (Solution Integration Alliance) partners for developing customized features on an open platform. WD provides well maintain and repair service as VIVOTEK always do. For further direct service of WD HDD product, please refer to WD Global Warranty website.