Mobile Surveillance App
iViewer is developed to allow users to monitor locations remotely by providing access to surveillance camera video directly from iOS or Android handheld device.
The re-designed and easy-to-use interface allows users to monitor live video from hundreds of cameras within their fingers. The user may access cameras managed by VAST (central & video management software), VIVOTEK’s NVR, or make direct connections to individual cameras via IP address or LAN search. iViewer also allows access to two-way audio for camera, PTZ and PiP screen control, fisheye dewarp, snapshot and the capability to playback recorded video from VIVOTEK’s VAST and NVR.
What’s New in Version 3.14
- Add support for playback export feature
- Add support for alarm management feature to enable or disable alarm items
- Fixed an issue where the live view streaming might be delayed display (iOS only)
- General bug fixed
- H.265 Support
- Support Multi-Sensor Camera Panoramic View
- Virtual Joystick for Speed Dome Camera
- Support Speed Dome Pan, Patrol, Preset, Tracking Function
- PTZ Control
- Fisheye Camera Dewarp (1O,1P,1R Mode)
- Two-Way Audio (For Camera Only)
- Timeline Playback
- DO Control for Camera
- Hardware Decode
- Integration of VAST Windows AD Log-in (VAST v1.12 or later)
- Support VAST Sub-station
- HTTPS Encrypted Connection between iViewer and Camera/NVR/VAST (v1.12 or later)
- Signage Service Support
- VIVOTEK Camera SD Card Playback (Cameras with ONVIF v188.8.131.52 or later are recommended.)
User can play recording clips from VAST, VIVOTEK NVR or VIVOTEK camera with supported firmware.
180° Panoramic View
- Supports Handheld, Mobile and Tablet Devices
- iOS 11.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
[Notes] Discontinued support for Android 4 and iOS 10
iViewer App is ending support for devices running on Android 4 and iOS 10. VIVOTEK customers using devices with these operating systems will no longer be able to access iViewer App starting August 1, 2019. We encourage VIVOTEK customers on Android 4 or iOS 10 to upgrade their operating system for continued access to iViewer App.