- H.265 Compression Technology
- 30 fps @ 2560×1920 (WDR Pro on)
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 30 meters
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Trend Micro IoT Security within Standard Warranty Period
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK08-rated Housing
- Built-in Microphone
VIVOTEK’s IT9389-H is a H.265 outdoor turret network camera equipped with a 5-Megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560×1920 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IT9389-H is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high contrast and low light environments.
The IT9389-H offers a fixed-focal lens of 2.8mm/3.6mm for different user scenarios. No matter the focal length, the camera is equipped with IR illuminators with a 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. To provide reliable coverage in harsh outdoor environments, the IT9389-H is encased in IP66 and IK08 housing.
By employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression, the IT9389-H is able to reduce bandwidth up to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.
* Depending on scenes
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Trend Micro IoT Security for Cybersecurity
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.