- 30 fps @ 2560×1920
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 3.6 mm, Fixed Focal
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Motion Detection to Reduce False Alarms
- Trend Micro IoT Security within Standard Warranty Period
- Weather-proof IP66, IP67 and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
The IB9387 is a series of outdoor bullet network cameras offering up to 30 fps @ 5-Megapixel or 60 fps @ full HD sensor with superb image quality at all resolutions or frame rates. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB9387 series is capable of capturing high-quality imagery whether in high contrast or low light environment.
The IR illuminator is equipped with 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. In order to maintain operation even in harsh outdoor environments, the IB9387 series is encased in IP66, IP67, IK10 housing, rendering it impervious to rain and dust.
Employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec support, the IB9387 series reduces bandwidth by up to 90%* while retaining impressive image quality. Additionally, the VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize operation to match a range of applications and scenarios.
* Depending on scenes
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Trend Micro IoT Security for Cybersecurity