The IB9367-EH is the new professional outdoor IR bullet network camera from VIVOTEK, equipped with a full HD sensor capable of 1920×1080 resolution at 30 fps. With the most updated VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB9367-H is capable of capturing the highest quality images in both low light and high contrast environments
The IB9367-EH also offers great image in night time by equipping IR illuminators with effective range up to 30 meters. With an IP66, IP67 and IK10 rated housing, the IB9367-EH is capable of operating under the harshest of conditions.
Additionally, the IB9367-EH employs VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec, reducing bandwidth more than 90%* while still maintaining excellent image quality compared to traditional H.264 without smart streaming. Furthermore, the VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized programs for various applications and user scenarios. Protecting all these features is the IB9367’s IP66, IP67 and IK10 rated housing, capable of operating from -50°C to 50°C.
* Depending on scene.
H.265 + Smart Stream III, Ultra-low Bandwidth
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Two-way Audio
- Weather-proof IP66, IP67 and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- -50°C ~ 50°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Trend Micro IoT Security within Standard Warranty Period
- VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Surveillance (manually upload VIVOCloud VADP package)