- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920×1920
- 1.47 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- 940nm IR Illuminators, effective up to 10 meters
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 4-Pin D-coded M12 Connector
- EN50155 and EN45545 Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
VIVOTEK’s FE9582-EHNV is a fisheye network camera fine-tuned for the transportation industry. Based on the popular FE9382-EHV outdoor fisheye, the FE9582-EHNV features the same detailed 5-Megapixel CMOS sensor for superb image clarity. The FE9582-EHNV also maintains the same IP66/IK10 housing, WDR Pro, and world class dewarping PTZ functionality, but then adds these new features specifically for transportation.
Already EN50155 certified, the FE9582-EHNV now adds EN45545 certification for fire safety in rolling stock. The FE9582-EHNV swaps out the RJ45 connector in favor of a 4-pin D-coded M12 connector, more commonly associated with ethernet connections in buses and trains. Lastly, the FE9582-EHNV utilizes 940nm IR illuminators instead of the more common 850nm IR’s. By using invisible 940nm IR illumination at night, the FE9582-EHNV is less noticeable and bothersome to sleeping passengers trying to rest between destinations, yet still allows the camera to keep constant surveillance 24/7.
Additionally, the FE9582-EHNV employs VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec, reducing bandwidth more than 90%* while still maintaining excellent image quality compared to traditional H.264 without smart streaming.
* Depending on scene being monitored.
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.