- 30 fps @ 2560×1920, 60 fps @ 1920×1080 (WDR Pro on)
- H.265 Compression Technology
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro (120 dB) for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 30 meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
VIVOTEK’s FD9389 series is a H.265 outdoor dome network camera equipped with a 5-Megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560×1920 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the FD9389 series is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high-contrast and low-light environments.
The FD9389 series offers various lens options for different user scenarios: fixed focus, manual focus, and remote focus lenses. The camera is equipped with IR illuminators with a 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. To provide reliable coverage in harsh outdoor environments, the FD9389 series is encased in IP66 and IK10 housing.
The FD9389 series comes with VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 codec support. It is capable of reducing bandwidth consumption to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, VIVOTEK’s VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.
* Depending on scenes
H.265 + Smart Stream III, Ultra-low Bandwidth
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Trend Micro IoT Security for Cybersecurity
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.