- 30 fps @ 2560×1920, 60 fps @ 1920×1080 (WDR Pro on)
- H.265 Compression Technology
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro (120 dB) for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
VIVOTEK’s FD9189 series is a H.265 indoor dome network camera equipped with a 5-Megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560×1920 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the FD9189 series is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high-contrast and low-light environments.
The FD9189 series offers various lens options for different user scenarios: fixed focus, manual focus, and remote focus lenses. The camera is equipped with IR illuminators with a 30-meter effective range for better night visibility.
The FD9189 series comes with VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 codec support. It is capable of reducing bandwidth consumption to 90%* while maintaining supreme image quality. Additionally, VIVOTEK’s VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.
* Depending on scenes
H.265 + Smart Stream III, Ultra-low Bandwidth
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Trend Micro IoT Security for Cybersecurity