VIVOTEK’s MD8565-N is a compact 2-megapixel IR mobile dome network camera geared toward a wide range of transport applications such as buses, trains, and other vehicles. With full EN50155 T1 compliance, IP66-, IK10- and NEMA 4X-rated rugged design, the camera can withstand shocks, vibration, humidity, dust, and even temperature fluctuations to maintain stable and reliable video during vehicle movement. Armed with built-in 940nm invisible IR illumination, the MD8565-N is able to provide superior image quality for up to 10 meters in total darkness, while remaining unobtrusive to the driver. This combination of high-resolution imaging and protective-housing endows the MD8565-N with the rugged reliability required to maximize driver and passenger safety and optimize mobile surveillance.
Employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the MD8565-N can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while maintaining high standards of image quality. Further, Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality also allows the camera to be operated and powered with a single Ethernet cable, allowing greater ease of installation. Finally, in order to facilitate on-board storage, data portability, and localized backup, the camera is equipped with a MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for local recording.
* Depending on scene monitored
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- Built-in 940nm Invisible IR Illuminators up to 10 M
- EN50155 T1 Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Weather-proof IP66-, Vandal-proof IK10- and NEMA 4X-rated Housing
- Fast AE for Quick Adaptation to Light Changes
- M12 Connector for PoE/Network
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.