VIVOTEK’s IP8160 is a stylish 2-megapixel cube network camera specifically designed for small-scale retail security applications. With a resolution of 1920×1080 at 30 fps, a removable IR-cut filter and built-in IR illuminators effective up to 8 meters, this remarkable camera provides users with superior image quality around the clock.
When coupled with VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the IP8160 can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while retaining the same superb image quality as a Full HD camera.
Further, the camera supports two-way audio, and employs Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) to greatly enhance audio quality and provide a clearer, smoother auditory image . VIVOTEK provides two easy-to install options for this compact camera; the IP8160-W boasts a 802.11b/g/n compatible wireless connection, and the IP8160 is designed for Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, making setup of these two powerful cameras both quick and simple.
* Depending on scene monitored
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- Built-in IR Illuminators up to 8 M
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker for Two-way Audio
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for Optimizing Sound System
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Compact Design
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.