VIVOTEK’s FD8379-HV is an outdoor-ready IR fixed dome camera with a 4-Megapixel sensor offering a high resolution of 2688×1520 at 30 fps. Equipped with WDR Pro technology (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440) and a fixed 2.8 mm lens, the FD8379-HV provides improved visibility and top-notch quality video in high contrast environments.
Being suitable for challenging outdoor lighting conditions, the FD8379-HV features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the FD8379-HV is armed with a robust IP66– and IK10-rated housing to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.
By adopting with VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, the FD8379-HV can optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688×1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Metal Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplif y Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.