VIVOTEK’s FD8373-EHV network camera features a 3-Megapixel WDR CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR Pro feature allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright areas of an image and combine the differences to generate a highly realistic representation of the original scene. This feature enables the camera to provide video quality very close to the capabilities of the human eye. The FD8373-EHV can be deployed widely in high contrast outdoor environments such as parking areas and streets. The P-iris lens controls the iris with extreme precision; with its built-in stepper motor, it maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field.
The IP66-rated housing is designed to help the camera body withstand rain and dust and ensures smooth operation even under a multitude of harsh weather conditions while its IK10-rated housing can provide the protection against the vandal act and impact. Additionally, the wide temperature range further enhances the FD8373-EHV’s performance and reliability in extremely cold environments.
- 3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 20 fps @ 2048×1536
- Motorized, P-iris Lens
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 20 Meters
- Smart Stream
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Two-way Audio
- Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.