VIVOTEK’s FD836B-EHTV is a robust, dome-style network cameras designed for diverse outdoor applications. Equipped with a Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920×1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the FD836B-EHTV is an all-in-one outdoor camera capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video at up to 2 Megapixels whether in high contrast or low light with WDR and SNV technology.
Further increasing its flexibility, VIVOTEK’s FD836B-EHTV provides remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustment remotely. To meet the demands of any harsh outdoor application, the camera is also armed with IP66-rated housing to help the camera body withstand rain, dust and high pressure water jets from any direction, while its IK10-rated housing provides robust protection against acts of vandalism or other impacts. Moreover, featuring with a wide operating temperature range enhances the FD836B-EHTV’s performance and reliability in extremely cold or hot weather, even when using PoE.
When choosing VIVOTEK FD836B-HV series, customers will be offered four options: the FD836B-EHTV, FD836B-HTV, FD836B-EHVF2, and FD836B-HVF2. Different options can be chosen based on the requirements of your application, such as the need for a specific focusing method or operating environment temperature.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low-light Conditions
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Support Installation with AM-713 Outdoor Conduit Box
- Extreme Weather Support with PoE
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.