VIVOTEK’s FD8335H network camera features an HD WDR CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR feature allows the camera to capture both the dark and bright parts of an image and combines the differences to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, enabling it to provide video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye. This function enables the FD8335H to be widely applicable in high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, parking lots, ATMs, loading areas, and much more. The P-iris lens controls the iris with extreme precision; with its built-in stepper motor, it maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field as well as image quality.
Incorporating an IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night and built-in IR illuminators with coverage of up to 20 meters, the FD8335H is an outstanding 24-hour surveillance solution. The vandal-proof and the IP66-rated housing of the FD8335H enables users to easily build a cost-effective IP surveillance system without additional accessories. Its metal vandal-proof housing effectively provides robust protection from vandalism. Meanwhile, the IP66 integrated housing shields the camera from dust and water, allowing it to be applied in the harsh weather conditions of outdoor environments.
- 1-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280×800 (720p)
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.