VIVOTEK FD8155H is a professional indoor network dome camera offering up to 60 fps @ 1.3-Megapixel resolution with superb image quality.
Featuring the new improved Wide Dynamic Range Technology WDR Pro II, this camera provides high visibility even in extremely dark and light environments with 4 shutter capture methods. Combined with 3D Noise Reduction Technology, which enables the FD8155H to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions and reduce bandwidth from sensor noise, users can enjoy superb image detail in all lighting conditions.
Additionally, as a professional day/night camera, FD8155H adopts Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction by instantaneously adjusting IR lighting intensity to suit changes in ambient light.
To provide top-notch image quality, the FD8155H also comes with a P-iris lens, which controls the iris with extreme precision via its built-in stepper motor. The iris opening is kept at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image sharpness and depth of field. Furthermore, because installation and adjustment of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the level of image detail, the FD8155H is equipped with VIVOTEK’s Smart Focus System to allow remote focus and zoom adjustment.
- 1.3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1280×1024
- 60 fps @ 1280×1024 (one-stream mode only)
- Motorized, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- WDR Pro II to Provide Extreme Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Two-way Audio
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Video Rotation for Corridor Format
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.