VIVOTEK’s CD8371-HNVF2/HNTV is a vandal-proof network camera specifically designed for prisons and correctional facilities. With up to 20 fps at 3-Megapixel resolution, 940nm IR illuminators, two-way audio, and available in either fixed lens (-HNVF2) or vari-focal (-HNTV), the CD8371-HNVF2/ HNTV is the most feature rich prison cell surveillance camera available today. The CD8371-HNVF2/HNTV has an anti-ligature design to limit the possibilities of self inflicted harm or suicide, a required feature for environments like prisons, holding cells, psychiatric wards, mental hospitals, and correctional institutions.
Along with having an anti-ligature design, the CD8371-HNVF2/ HNTV is designed to cover a wide area. Designed to be installed in the upper corner of a cell, the CD8371-HNVF2/HNTV has both a wide angle horizontal FOV (up to 108°) and vertical FOV (up to 79°) enabling full coverage of a rectangular cell. Both models lenses also have a 15° vertical tilt to enable vertical view adjustments where needed. WDR Pro is included enabling better image quality where variable lighting is a concern as well as SNV technology to produce high-quality full-color surveillance under low-light conditions. These combined features, along with a built-in microphone, enable correctional officers, mental health evaluators, and prison guards to monitor all the activities of those under their supervision.
The CD8371-HNVF2/HNTV also supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, reducing file sizes and conserving network bandwidth. It also is ONVIF compliant, enabling integration with any existing Video Management Software or VIVOTEK’s own VAST Central Management Software.
- 3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 20 fps @ 2048×1536
- Anti-Ligature Design, Corner Dome Correctional Facility Camera
- Weather-proof IP66 rated and Vandal-proof IK10+ rated Housing
- 51°~105° Horizontal Field of View, 37°~72° Vertical Field of View
- 15° Tilt Lens
- Built-in Invisible 940nm IR Illuminators up to 10 Meters
- WDR Pro (100dB) for Improved Visibility in High Contrast Lighting Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Shock Detection – Advanced Tamper Detection if Camera is Attacked
Xin vui lòng giữ nguồn gốc www.vivotek.vn khi phát hành lại bài viết này
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.